1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English);
2. Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants for the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor;
5. A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
6. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
This should be a minimum of 500 words;
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (written in English, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org). The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
8. The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available);
9. The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.9.
You should submit TWO sets of bound documents.
No application documents will be returned.