2019 Northwestern Polytechnical University Undergraduate Program for
Northwestern Polytechnical Univerisity(NPU), founded in 1938, Located in the historic city of Xi'an, cradle of Chinese civilization and terminus of the ancient Silk Road, NPU is the only multidisciplinary and research-oriented in China that is simultaneously developing education and research programs in the fields of aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering. Since the establishment of the People's Republic of China (PRC), NPU has always been one of the nation’s key universities.
301-400 in Academic Rankings of World Universities 2019
One of the 36 Type A Universities received special support for developing world first - class Universities and Disciplines.
No.1 in Aerospace Science and Technology in China.
Duration of the Study：
4 year full-time study (except for the program in architecture which requires 5 years)
-Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
-Aged between 18 and 30 years old (by September 1, 2019).
-For the applicants under 18, please bring the relevant supporting documents (Notarized Certificate of guardian in China) to the official registration.
-Applicants should have a high school diploma with a satisfactory academic performance.
1. Application form (auto-generated after the online registration)
2. A copy of physical examination form
3. Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English )
4. Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English )
5. Recommendation letter (in Chinese or English)
6. Personal statement (Self-introduction, studying experiences and a study plan should be included, no less than 800 words)
7. Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency
Chinese Requirement: ≥HSK level4 or other equivalent certificate; Native speakers of Chinese
English Requirement: TOFEL≥70; IELTS≥5.5 or other equivalent certificate; Native speakers of English
8. National high school graduation test/college entrance examination test certificate (Upload a scanned copy online, if any)
9. Award certificates or other supportive materials
10.A copy of a valid passport
Applications can provide predictive score report instead, if they cannot get final scores within application period.
‚ Applicants who are not qualified with the Chinese language requirement but have met both the academic and English language requirement can choose to have one year of Chinese language study when completing the application form. Once admitted, students will study Chinese language Center for 4 months to 1 year.
Online application system is the only acceptable method and is only available before the deadline. Applicants should log in to the online application system at the beginning.
Step1 - Complete the online application procedure on the following web page: http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/
Step2 - Admission Committee will be organized to review documents of applicants and applicants’ documents will be selected for further academic schools.
Step3 - Applicants will be notified for further interview by email.
Step4 - Send Admission Notice and other relevant documents. The registration deadline is 15th September 2019 (See the admission notice). If you fail to register within the time limit without the permission of the registration office of International College, you will have forfeited admission into this university.
Note：Register account has to be your valid E-mail as the admission officer will inform all results of your application to this E-mail.
20000RMB/Yr. (Chinese medium)
22000RMB/Yr. (English medium)
1. Chinese Government Scholarship (Full scholarship)
http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login (Application website)
2. Study@NPU Scholarship (Excellence, Full or partial scholarship).
Please be noted that once you choose the type of scholarship, the type cannot be changed to the lower level of scholarship after scholarship interview.
3. Xi'an "One Belt One Road" scholarship. (Deadline: 30th June, 2019)
4. Shaanxi Provincial Government Scholarship (On campus students)
5. Alumna Wu Yajun Scholarship (On campus students).
For more details please visit the website: http://gjjyxy.nwpu.edu.cn/
Registration materials information;
School brochures and map.
These documents will be sent to admitted applicants at the end of June.
International Students’ Admission Office
International College of Northwestern Polytechnical University,
Address: No.127 Youyi Xilu, Xi’an, Shaanxi, 710072 China