Notice for Finger Print Registration of March 2018
(For Scholarship Students Only)
1. Students who are studying under any scholarship program must register their finger prints for the monthly stipend.
2. Students should bring their student card (red book) & Passport for registration.
3. The period for the Finger Print initial collection & registration is from March 2, 2018 till March 10, 2018.
4. Registration Place and Time:
a) Old Campus Students: Room 715, International Student Office (ISO), International College, NPU Youyi (Old) Campus.
b) New Campus Students: Room 227, YUN F Dormitory, ISO Office Chang’an Branch, NPU Chang’an (New) Campus.
c) Registration is available only during Office Hours of NPU.
5. All the students under any scholarship program must register for the finger print within above mentioned time period, if you can’t register within the deadline you will not be able to receive stipend of March 2018. (This is applicable for the students who are not on Official Leave with an approval from supervisor, school & international college).
6. Students who are on Official Leave with an approval from supervisor, school & international college can register afterwards.
7. After Finger Print Registration please sign on the Stipend signature list (for March only, from the following months only finger printing will be required)
International Student Office (ISO)
Northwestern Polytechnical University
March 1, 2018