Instructions on Manual Course Selection for Undergraduate Students
Dear international students:
The Manual Course Selection for spring semester during 2017-2018 academic year is just about to begin, the application for manual course selection in this semester will be filled in combination of online + offline modes, the relevant matters are hereby described as follows in order to ensure that the students can successfully complete the course selection application:
The First Phase:
1. Application date: February 25, 2018—March 2, 2018 (The first week of the semester)
2. Application mode: online application
3. Operation method: log into the academic administration portal system using the personal account and password - My study - manual course selection application.
4. Approval principles: The application will be approved according to the sequential order and follow the FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE principle.
5. Application scope: The Courses which have class capacity (class capacity isn’t full)
6. Precautions: the students who cannot apply online due to course conflict or other circumstances should apply offline and follow the second phase.
The Second Phase:
1. Application date: March 5, 2018-- March 9, 2018 (the second week)
2. Application mode: offline application (submit an application form of the academic course for undergraduates in paper version).
3. Application scope: the courses still with capacity (has space in class).
4. Application condition: the conflict classes must not be more than 50% and only the courses have capacity to take more students.
5. Application process: the application form of the academic course for undergraduates should be filled personally, and the Printed copy of the application form should be submitted to the student registration Center of the campus where the student belongs to.
6. Precautions: The students should pay attention to the course selection time.
The Third Phase:
1. Application conditions: The courses which still require supplementary selection due to missing the normal course selection time because of suspension of school, returning to school and other reasons.
2. Application date: From the third week till the completion of more than half of the course to be applied.
3. Application mode: offline application (the application form of the academic course for undergraduates must be in printed version).
4. Application process: the application form of the academic course for undergraduates should be filled personally with the approval, signature and seal from the teacher and the school (the corresponding supporting evidence should be provided in the circumstance that the courses are not selected on time), and the paper version of the application form and the related data should be submitted to the student registration center of the campus where the student belongs to.
5. Precautions: the courses at this stage must still have the capacity, the conflict part should not exceed 50%, and no more than half way of the completion progress of the course should be completed.
International Student Office/
Student Registration Center
February 25, 2018